On June 29th, Bank On Arkansas+, in partnership with Arkansas Advocates for Children and Families and the Arkansas Public Policy Panel, hosted a Child Tax Credit webinar where coalition members discussed:
- important changes to the Child Tax Credit and it’s potential impact on the financial health of Arkansas families
- how to access various tools, such as a certified Bank On account, to receive monthly payments
- emphasizing the importance of Child Tax Credit awareness and outreach in our communities
- Portal for Non-Filers: If you aren’t required to file a tax return and haven’t given the IRS your information already, you will need to enter some basic information for the Child Tax Credit.
- Portal to Manage Payments: Check if you’re enrolled to receive payments, unenroll to stop getting advance payments, or provide or update your bank account information for payments beginning in August.
- 2021 Child Tax Credit and Advance Child Tax Credit Payments Frequently Asked Questions
- Child Tax Credit Toolkit: Including informational flyers, social media and key messaging (En Español)
Additional Child Tax Credit Resources