““Financial inclusion is a core pillar of the Citi Foundation’s grant making strategy. We value the platform and resources that AFN offers to learn about emerging issues and trends in the asset building field and the collegial forum to share and talk about effective strategies that are helping individuals and families build toward a more prosperous future.”
Daria Sheehan | Citi Foundation, AFN Co-Chair
AFN members are national, regional, or local in focus. They are leaders, making change in their communities. They invest in a diverse range of asset-building strategies, from early childhood education to college access, micro-business to public health, community development to workforce development. Being a part of AFN means having access to this powerful group. As a member, you can:
- Gather the latest research in the field.
- Connect with experts to inform your grantmaking.
- Find an experienced partner to help you pilot new work.
- Share strategies that work with diverse colleagues.
- Shape the best solution to a challenge.
- Leverage the weight of our national and regional network.