AFN members are national, regional, or local in focus. They are leaders, making change in their communities. They invest in a diverse range of asset-building strategies, from early childhood education to college access, micro-business to public health, community development to workforce development. Being a part of AFN means having access to this powerful group. As a member, you can:
- Gather the latest research in the field.
- Connect with experts to inform your grantmaking.
- Find an experienced partner to help you pilot new work.
- Share strategies that work with diverse colleagues.
- Shape the best solution to a challenge.
- Leverage the weight of our national and regional network.